Here's why I don't blog on you:
1. I'd rather pin stuff on Pinterest
2. I would prefer leave the writing up to those who really, like, studied it and junk.
3. I'd rather eat ice cream and watch TV.
4. I am more busy with cleaning up threads/embroidery floss and rogue Cheerioes off of my floor.
5. Very few read it. (thanks to those that do!)
6. I've pissed some people off with this one. I think.
7. I'd rather seach various themes and create folders on my computer of references of pretty things for my husband to reinterpret and draw his style for me to have tattooed. Want to read about what I had a year or so ago, see here.
8. I'd rather cut my bangs.
9. I'd rather paint my nails, including taping them off with scotch tape and using more than one color like I learned how to here.
10. I'd rather make secret presents, like stuffed owls, for my kids to trade their rot-your-teeth-out and/or kill you-because-it-contains-peanuts-Halloween-candy-for.
11. I'd rather stalk the neighbor's bulldog puppy when it's in the yard smiling at it without cease.
12. I'd rather volunteer at school. Love those darn kids.
13. I'd rather snuggle up to my husband in bed. Let's leave it at that. eh em....
Have a Positively Peachy Day. I'll write again when the husband is meal planning and I am awaiting some TV/DVR dumping aside him.