Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Positive Moments 9-19-10

I was unhappily driving to work this afternoon to put in a few extra hours. I spotted a gang of bikers riding toward me. As they approached I noticed this gang was certainly NOT of Harley owners. It was Scooter Riders! It is not something we see here in my town often. Ironically I spotted this group of happy scooter riders Right smack in front of a rather hard core Harley Shop in my town. Anyhow they all look happy on there little ride and I loved seeing that. I should go into a more descriptive reasoning, but I just don't have the time at the moment. I know scooters are all the rage in hipsterville, So, for today's moment I will give you some scooter stuff I thought particularly neat on Etsy.

first up some Italian Retro Vespa Scooter Charm Earrings. So cute. Too bad my ears are not pierced.


 this little wristlet caught my eye. It is the perfect size for your phone, ipod, keys.

I wish you many positive moments my friend.
Take good care.

No comments: