Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Adorable Belts


















I have not featured any other crafters in quite some time. This particular artisan I am thoroughly impressed with.

I immediately fell in ♥Love♥ with her Squirrel belt. I tweeted it, face-booked it and an hour later noticed it was sold?!
Who knows if I had anything to do with that, but nonetheless, someone else loved that lil squirrel as much as Ido.

from her Etsy Bio

"I have been an art teacher in the Nashville, Tennessee area for the past 12 years. My day involves a revolving door of about 180 kindergarten thru 4th grade students painting, drawing, cutting and pasting. At the end of the school day, and after a good long nap, I craft these buckles and sew up these belts. Part of my time is spent working with clay, trying out new embossing and glazing techniques for the buckles. After these have been fired several times, I pair the buckles with my out-of-control fabric collections. I use mostly vintage fabrics found right here in Nashville. I live with my first husband Mitch and our big-boned cat Asha."

She is running Free Shipping in the US! Check out her shop here

Shipped to you in adorable packaging...












Reversible Belts

No comments: